With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we are delighted to announced that the Strathbogie Golf Club will re-open on Wednesday 13 May. Please click here for details.
- Anyone unwell, cold, flu, fever symptoms must not visit the facility. We urgently recommend they seek to be tested.
- For Saturday competition players, text President David Kennett (0439356213) or email (email@example.com) to confirm your preferred start time of 11.30 or 12.00
- No hire carts or pull buggies are available, you may use your own cart by yourself , or shared with a family member
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Use your own pen to complete the comp. sheet
- Pay $10 (clean) into the usual box-with-a-slot
- If you choose to mark your own card only, agree the results with your playing partner
- There are no flags in the greens, holes are generally centrally placed
- On completion of your round, write your result on the comp. sheet
- There will be no presentations, Winners will receive golf ball credits, recorded by Captain John
- On completion of your game please leave the facility
Please also note Golf Australia advice, copied below:
As you are aware, COVID-19 or the Coronavirus as it is more commonly known has created global health concerns regarding the disease and its infection rates.
Golf Australia is writing to provide further assistance and guidance to our clubs and facilities on this important topic.
It is Golf Australia’s recommendation that, based on the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services directive issued as part of the Victorian Government’s easing of COVID-19, all golf clubs and facilities may open for play on Wednesday, May 13.
Golf Australia has worked closely with the Victorian Government during the COVID-19 crisis to ensure that government was satisfied that our clubs and facilities will be able to adhere to government mandated social distancing and business guidelines following a loosening of restrictions, which we have seen today. The guidelines have been developed based on Government directives and can be accessed by clicking "More info".
The Victorian Government DHHS Website has a page specifically providing information around the easing of restrictions. Those restrictions and how they relate to golf can be found clicking on "DHHS Website".
The COVID-19 crisis has been the most difficult challenge our industry has faced in many years. Golf Australia remains committed to working with clubs and facilities across the state to ensure that our industry rebounds as one that is vibrant and strong. We will continue to make available to clubs and facilities assistance through our Clubs and Facilities Support program, and work closely with industry partners such as the PGA of Australia, GMA and the Australian Sports Turf Management Association to ensure these offerings meet the needs of all of our clubs and facilities.
This communication is Victorian specific and contains guidance from the Department of Health and Human Services. Industrial Relations advice:
For specific Industrial Relations advice, please contact Community Clubs Victoria. If your Golf Club or Facility is not a member and requires advice, please contact Golf Australia Club Support on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information from the Federal Government on COVID-19, the Coronavirus Health Information Line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 1800 020 080. Golf Australia contact:
If you require additional information or have questions please do not hesitate to contact Golf Australia on (03) 9626 5000 or email@example.com. Kind regards,